gbFoxSaver is simple screensaver, which moves two images across the
screen. As the images move, they leave behind a colored tail.
gbFoxSaver provides a variety of features.
- Screensaver demonstration
- Covers entire screen (hides taksbar)
- Easily modified to new graphics display
- Stops on mouse movement
- Online Help
You can use either of two methods to use the screensaver.
- Just double click on the EXE to run the screensaver immediately.
- Place the .SCR file in the \windows\system32 directory, which makes
it available from the Windows. The .SCR file is simply the EXE renamed
to that extension.
Comments and suggestions are welcome!