gbNewApp is a simple application that creates a new source code (*.bas) file which
contains code from a template file (gbtinytemplate.bas) and opens the file in the default
*.bas client. gbNewApp works in the background to create and open the *.bas file. It has no GUI of its own.
- Creates new file, containing source code template file
- Sequentially numbers each new file
- Open new file in default *.bas IDE
- Template can be modified by user
- No GUI (action takes place in background)
- Online Help
Each time it is run, gbNewApp creates a new *.bas file, located in
the "tempfiles" folder, which is a subfolder where the gbNewApp EXE is
installed. gbNewApp creates the folder if the folder does not exist.
The new files are named "gbnewappsXX", where XX is a number generated
by gbNewApp - incremented by 1 for each new file.
The template is just a *.bas file, gbtinytemplate.bas, provided in the
files subfolder. The file may be edited by the user.
Comments and suggestions are welcome!