gbBatSearchFIND is an easy to use freeware application which finds
files containing a text string. It is based on the CMD DIR command.
gbBatSearchFIND uses a single main screen, consisting of a toolbar ...
gbBatSearchFIND provides a variety of features.
- Case Sensitive Search
- Search subfolders
- Multiple filename filters in search
- Double-click opens file in text editor
- Enter in TextBox begins search
- Enter in ListBox opens selected file
- Restores previous sesssion settings
- Online Help
The following key combinations are available to the user to access gbBatSearchFIND features:
- Alt-S - Search
- Alf-F - Open Folder browser
Misecellaneous information is provided in this section.
When gbBatSearchFIND starts, it restores the previous session content.
Application settings are saved in an INI file, kept in the folder where
gbBatSearch was installed.
Comments and suggestions are welcome!