gbMaze is a simple maze generator. As the dialog is resized, the maze is resized to match
the dialog size. However, the maze size may be locked using the Toolbar locked button.
The maze image may be copied to the clipboard or printed. When copied, the image is the same size
as seen in gbMaze. When printed, the image is centered and stretched to fit the boundary of the
printer (aspect ratio is maintained)
Maze border and background colors may be selected by the user. The Settings button swaps the border
and background colors.
gbMaze uses a single window, consisting of a toolbar and a graphic control which displays the
gbMaze provides a variety of features.
- Generates perfect maze
- Copy maze image to clipboard
- Print image to printer (resized to fit page)
- Select border and background colors
- Adjust border size (5-40 pixels)
- Lock maze to current size
- Online Help
Most gbMaze features and settings are accessed through the toolbar buttons.
- New - Create new maze
- Copy - Copy maze to the clipboard
- Print - Print the maze to the selected printer (resized, aspect ratio maintained)
- Lock - Lock the maze size
- Settings - Swap the border and background colors. The dropdown menu associated with
the Settings button allows the user to select the border and background colors, as well as to
revert to the default colors.
- Help - Open this online Help page
The following key combinations are available to the user to access gbMaze features:
- F1 - Help
- Ctrl+N - Create new maze
- Ctrl+C - Copy maze to clipboard
- Ctrl+P - Print maze
- Ctrl+L - Lock maze size
- Ctrl+W - Cycle border size from 5-40 pixels
Comments and suggestions are welcome!